This privacy statement is effective as of May 25, 2018. Please note that this privacy statement will regularly be updated to reflect any changes in the way we handle your personal data or any changes in applicable laws.
In order to operate effectively and fulfil its legal obligations, Phygital Ltd needs to collect, maintain and use certain personal information about current, past and prospective employees, customers, suppliers and other individuals with whom it has dealings. All such personal information, whether held on computer, paper or other media, will be obtained, handled, processed, transported and stored lawfully and correctly, in accordance with the safeguards contained in the GDPR Regulations.
Phygital Ltd uses your personal data only where required for specific purposes i.e. to continue the supply or purchase of goods and services.
We will not use your personal data for purposes that are incompatible with the purposes of which you have been informed unless it is required or authorised by law, or it is in your own vital interest to do so.
Phygital Ltd is fully committed to all areas under GDPR and will ensure that data is managed in accordance with the following –
▪ be fairly and lawfully processed and not processed unless specific conditions are met;
▪ be obtained for one or more specified, lawful purposes and not processed in any manner incompatible with those purposes;
▪ be adequate, relevant and not excessive for those purposes;
▪ be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date;
▪ not be kept for longer than is necessary;
▪ be processed in accordance with the data subject’s rights under GDPR;
▪ be kept secure from unauthorised or unlawful processing and protected against accidental loss, destruction or damage; and
▪ not be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA), unless the country or territory ensures adequate protection for the rights and freedoms of the data subjects.
▪ observe fully all conditions regarding the fair collection and use of personal information;
▪ meet its legal obligations to specify the purpose for which information is used;
▪ collect and process appropriate personal information only to the extent that it is needed to fulfil operational needs or to comply with legal obligations;
▪ ensure the quality of the personal information used;
▪ apply strict checks to determine the length of time personal information is held;